Tuesday 21 January 2014

REVIEW | LUSH Creamy Candy Bubble Bar



This lil' cutie is the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar (£2.50 each), it actually smells very much like a product I have recently reviewed, the Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment, by that I mean it smells just like a sweet shop! (though you do get more of a hint of vanilla with this one, especially once used in the bath)

Now this product, as it's name suggests, isn't a bath bomb or even a bath melt but it is actually a bubble bar. So to use this you crumble it up under the running tap water when filling the bath, and then leave it to work its magic, which just happens to be creating lots and lots of bubbles! Even though it doesn't turn your bath a funky colour like others it does smell amazing and obviously bath colour isn't that important but sometimes I do like the novelty! Oh yeah, it also contains cocoa butter and almond oil so it leaves your skin moisturised, refreshed and feeling silky smooth! 

It comes in as a close second favourite bubble bar from LUSH (I'm going to review my all time favourite next, so look out for that!), mainly because I only get one use out of this one whereas with the other one manages about 4 uses (and the fact that the other one makes my hair and skin smell so, so good for hours).

I absolutely love this product as I am a sucker for bubble baths and definitely recommend it for those with a sweet tooth, though I suggest you don't try to eat it! 



If there's a particular product you would like me to review from lush or anywhere else, leave a comment below and I'll see what I can do!
Keep smiling,
BirdsinBlossom x

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Lush! This is one thing I haven't tried from them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I just can't get enough of Lush!
      Thank you for commenting!

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete