Saturday 11 January 2014

REVIEW | LUSH Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment



This one, the Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment (£3.95 each) literally smells like you've walked into a sweet shop, you're almost tempted to take a bite out of it! Though it isn't a bath bomb but a bath melt, however you still use it in the same way (by just popping it into your bath when it's ready). 

Marshmallow moment creates a sort of foam on the top of the water which is more like lathered soap than normal bubbles so I actually use it to clean my skin, it also contains cocoa butter which is really good for dry skin and I definitely find that it moisturises my skin really well.

Most of the times I have used this product the water has turned a soft pink colour but this time (I don't know how well it comes through the pictures) it was more lilac than pink, it still smelled the same so I figure it may have just been the lighting in the room or something.

I highly recommend this bath bomb if you love sweet smelling things and due to it's scent it would be great for children, I've given a few as gifts to younger relatives and they've gone down a treat (and according to the website it's perfect for young skin).



If there's a particular product you would like me to review from lush or anywhere else, leave a comment below and I'll see what I can do!

Keep smiling,
BirdsinBlossom x

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm my favourite scents are the sweet ones! I've tried the Comforter one and am tempted to try the Phoenix Rising next, but this also sounds like a great pick!!

    cachoojoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the Comforter, definitely one of my favourites, so I would definitely think if you like that you'd enjoy this one aswell!
      Thank you for commenting!

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete
  2. I've never used a beth melt! Might give one a try next time I pop into LUSH.
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I just find that they moisturise my skin whilst still smelling as good as a bath bomb, best of both worlds really!
      Thanks for commenting!

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete
  3. Hi honey, I love your blog and I've nominated you for a Leibster Award here http://elletreschic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've just posted my response now!

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete