Monday 9 February 2015

First Look : Primark SS15


About a month ago Primark released a first look at some of the pieces from their Spring/Summer collection. I checked them out and singled out some of the ones that caught my eye.


Firstly though, there are certain aspects I look for in spring clothing. In colour I like pastels and monochrome, you may remember I mentioned that theme last year in THIS and THIS post. As for style, I like light, floaty, loose fitting clothes mostly.

 For summer I prefer fitted and cut-out styles, white and bright colours.

I look to flowers and nature for colouration inspiration and textures for spring clothing.


Below is a little colour palette I created looking at flowers that I just love for spring! For a new collection to catch my eye for spring they need to have these tones as a main theme for me. Primark seem to be doing just that from what I can tell.



Here are my picks from the items they have released (not all have prices yet):




No. 1 is not a colour I'd usually choose for Spring/Summer, more Autumn but I love the shape of it. No.2 I love the pattern but I am not a fan of cutlottes, though paired with the matching co-ord top No.7 I think it will look amazing.

What do you think of this collection so far?

Thanks for Reading!
Birds in Blossom x

No comments:

Post a Comment