Tuesday 7 January 2014

REVIEW | LUSH Twilight

Okay, I did say that I was going to do one huge LUSH products review, but I realised it would be a REALLY long post and take a while to complete as I have to use all the products first, so I've decided to do a mini review for each product separately. I hope that's okay (well, it kinda has to be because that's what I'm doing).

Also in each of the LUSH reviews I will make the names of the products a link to the website page.


This is the Twilight Bath Bomb (£3.25 each) and it's definitely up there as one of my favourite bath bombs from LUSH, as it just smells so pretty! It's actually a lavender fragrance but it's a lot sweeter than a usual lavender smell, it's like a cross between lavender and parma violets in my opinion, which for me is a big plus!

If you haven't used a bath bomb before you simply run your bath to your ideal temperature and then pop the whole thing in and watch your bath transform! Though you could half your bath bomb if you wanted, I always use the whole thing with bath bombs as my tub is really quite large and holds a lot of water so they do get diluted quite a bit and LUSH employees often say you don't get the full benefit if you only use a portion.

When you first put this particular bath bomb into your bath it fizzes and gives off a pale pink colour, but when that outer layer breaks down you will reach the blue core and then colours will start to swirl around mixing into one another, it's quite the treat to watch.

As you can see from the photos Twilight actually turns your bath into a pretty shade of lavender that matches it's scent! I highly recommend you give this one a go, if you like sweeter scents that is, as it leaves your skin and hair smelling lovely all day long!



If there's a particular product you would like me to review from lush or anywhere else, leave a comment below and I'll see what I can do!

Keep smiling,
BirdsinBlossom x

4 comments:

  1. That bath bomb looks so pretty! Great Review! :) x
    celiablogging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells even prettier than it looks! and thank you for the comment, I really appreciate it!

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete
  2. I have not been to Lush for so long and I love a good bath - need to pop in next time I am in Manchester!

    I found your blog via Bloglovin and it would be great if you could take a look at my latest posts and say hi :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/uk-fashion-blog-lurchhoundloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I'll check out your posts now! Thanks for commenting!

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete