Friday 17 January 2014

REVIEW | LUSH Butterball


This is the Butterball (£2.50), if you read my last LUSH review you'll know that I got this particular bath bomb in the 'Baby Frosty' Christmas set, but I have bought this on its own before. You wouldn't notice it for it's smell or it's looks but if you've used this, you would know that it does amazing things for your skin. 

It's full of cocoa butter and moisturiser, so it's super good for dry skin. There's not much more to comment on with this bath bomb, it doesn't transform your bath like other ones do (just see the pictures below, it's hard to tell which is the before and which is the after), though when it first dissolves the cocoa butter melts and looks like actual melted butter on top of your water, which is weird the first time you use it, but you soon become accustomed to it.

So obviously I recommend this one, especially if you have dry skin, it's a great addition to a pamper session, leaves your skin feeling moisturised and refreshed.


If there's a particular product you would like me to review from lush or anywhere else, leave a comment below and I'll see what I can do!

Keep smiling,
BirdsinBlossom x

8 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award check out my blog to find out about it. :) x
    www.katesperks.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like it would be really nice and luxurious.
    May have to make this a new addition to my pamper evenings
    Thanks for the review :)

    Please check out my beauty blog nailsandteapots@hotmail.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure what to think of it the first time I used it, but now my pamper evenings wouldn't be complete without it!
      Thank you for commenting!

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete
  3. I still have this left over from a Christmas gift set and I wasn't quite sure how to use it because it didn't have any kind of instructions on it or anything!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear! Well, yeah it's just a bath bomb so you obviously just plonk it into your bath when your ready! Hope you can use it now!
      Thanks for commenting!

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete
  4. I have one of these however I rarely go in the bath. Maybe ill use it sometime though !

    2-3oftheway.blogspot.co.uk
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you've already got one you should definitely give it a try!
      Thanks for commenting!

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete