Tuesday 14 January 2014

Liebster Award


LiebsterAward
So I've been away from my blog for a few days for one reason or another and when catching up on comments on my blog I see I've been nominated for the Liebster Award! Ok, so I admit it I didn't know what that was but I went to Elle Tres Chic 's Blog, who was the person lovely enough to nominate me, to see what this award actually was. Turns out, it's for newer bloggers who have under 200 followers and it's a way to discover new blogs and also spread the word of your own blog at the same time. A great concept if you ask me!
As for the the Rules...

- Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.

- Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.

- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Create a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
My Nominees!
Elle Tres Chic 's Questions!
1. Where is your favourite place to find beauty products?

Honestly? Just in the local Boots, I'm not a big brands girl when it comes to make-up/beauty things and tend to try and find products that work well for me but are still reasonably priced!
2. What do you find hardest about blogging?

At the minute, it's definitely posting regularly! University work and other things keep cropping up and taking away all my blogging time, but hopefully I'll get into the swing of things a little better soon and if needed schedule a few things to keep myself on track.
3. Describe yourself in 3 words

Quirky, Creative and Sarcastic.
4. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?

How boring would I be if I said pizza? I'm going to say pizza anyway, I just love the stuff!
5. Are you a summer/winter/autumn or spring kinda girl?

A hard one! I love changing my style to match the seasons, they are all so different but I suppose I am a sucker for my dresses and the best season to flaunt them is summer!
6. What has been your proudest achievement on your blog?

I'm not sure, each follower is a huge achievement for me! I didn't expect anyone to ever read my blog so it was a pleasant surprise to even get one follower!
7. What is your favourite item of clothing?

I love dresses, especially my skater dresses, they can be dressed up or down for any occasion!
8. Who is your favourite YouTuber?

I don't have a stand alone favourite, but some girls that I really admire are Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, Tanya Burr and Albinwonderland, and that's just to name a few.
9. What is your favourite fragrance?

Jimmy Choo Exotic of course!
10. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Hmm, definitely my self-confidence, I need to just let myself be happy for who I am more often!
11. What is your favourite thing about blogging?

My blog is just an extension of myself so I like just being able to write about what I want, whenever I want. It's just a fun thing for me to do and I hope I'll be able to keep it up!
Questions for my nominees:
1. Do you have a celebrity style icon? (If so who?)

2. What's your favourite accessory?

3. How would you describe your style?

4. Why did you start blogging?
5. What do you think you'll be doing in 5 years time?
6.  Do you like your blog name? (If not, what would you rather it be?)
7. What's your favourite nail polish, colour and brand?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
9. Do you prefer online shopping or actually going to the stores?
10. Who's your favourite blogger?
11. What's your favourite colour to wear?

Thank you again to Elle Tres Chic for being a sweetheart and nominating me, you should all go check out her blog!
Keep smiling!

BirdsinBlossom x

15 comments:

  1. More people need to have self confidence to just be happy! =]
    great post, I love finding out information about people!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more!
      (and I was going to put you on my nominee list but I saw you had been nominated by the same person as me!)

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete
  2. Hello darling, congratulations. Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog.
    http://prettytendency.blogspot.com.es/
    I Hpe, kisses,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing, I've just followed you now!

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating my blog! I love the idea that bloggers can all help each other out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love it too, it really helps give a sense of community!

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the nomination Becky! ..it certainly put a little smile on my face! :) will be putting that up as my next post. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear! It's a great way to help out other bloggers!

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete
  5. Thank you! And yes of course, I've just followed you now!

    Birds in Blossom x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there Lovely!
    I've also nominated you for the Liebstar Award so feel free to give my questions a go :)
    xx

    Please check out my beauty blog nailsandteapots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely to be included, thanks Becky :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Glad to do it!

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete