Thursday 23 January 2014

50 facts about me!


So I think it's about time you guys get to know me a little better, so I've decided to do the '50 facts about me' tag, even though I wasn't actually tagged, I just feel like doing it!

Oh and if you're reading this I TAG YOU to do this, if you haven't done one yet of course, and please, if you do it, post a link in the comments, I'm a right nosey-parker and love finding out random things about people!


1. My middle name is Louise.
2. I was born 12th September 1993.
3. I have two dogs that I love to bits.
4. I try to volunteer as much time as I can at animal rescue centers and have done since I was 14.
5. I study Animal Behaviour at University.
6. I currently live with my boyfriend and his family (as it's a lot easier to get to uni everyday from his place).
7. Since living there I have become bros for life with the family's African grey parrot, Mickey.
8. I have one sibling, a younger brother (who's 18 in March).
9. My favourite colours at the moment are duck egg blue, rose pink and mint green.
10. I adore the Studio Ghibli films and even have a tiny Totoro on my rear window of my car.
11. I drive a little pale blue fiat 500
12. I actually went to Lincoln university for my first year of uni, but transferred to Manchester for my second year as I was constantly heading home and travel costs were shocking! (Even with my 1/3 off railcard)
13. I love to paint, especially animals, though I need to keep practicing! 
14. I'm pretty sure my clothing collection has doubled in the last year!
15. I am ridiculously shy when first meeting someone and have been told I come off as really cold for the first few meetings!
16. But after that I really open up and often you can't shut me up!
17. I actually have rather low self-esteem/confidence and have actually had councelling for it (but I didn't find it helpful in the slightest).
18. I love ice-cream, it's one of my favourite things.
19.When I was younger I wanted to be an ice-cream van driver.
20. Now I want to run a rescue/rehabilitation/adoption center for animals, mainly dogs though.
21. I was going to become a vet until I shadowed one for almost 2 years and decided it wasn't what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.
22. I have a quite big tattoo on my ribs.
23. I have 7 piercings (all on my ears).
24. My guilty pleasure is terrible day time TV.
25. I have no allergies but have pretended to be allergic to nuts a few times (because...)
26. I can not stand nuts!
27. I can not leave my room without makeup on, unless it's just me and my boyfriend.
28. I have very slight OCD, though it only applies to colour co-ordination in some things and my clothing drawers.
29. Spring is probably my favourite season as I love it when the blossom on the trees bloom.
30. I hate being in the ocean when it's deep enough that you can't feel the bottom.
31. Probably because I used to have the biggest fear of sharks.
32. I get obsessed with video games from things like Zoo Tycoon to Skyrim to GTA, I just can't control myself!
33. I used to work behind a bar.
34. I hate the dentists (even though my boyfriend is training to be one and practically his whole family are dentists!)
35. I have so many Disney songs on my phone and blast them in the car for a good ol' sing song when driving.
36. I ramble so much, whether it's writing or talking, I just don't know how to keep on track or stop talking.
37. I love Norse and Greek mythology, this last year I have been reading up so much about it, it's so interesting!
38. I can talk to anyone about anything in a professional situation but if it's social, I panic and end up saying something stupid, rude or nothing at all!
39. My favourite animals are wolves and domestic dogs.
40. My favourite flowers are tulips.
41. I have never ever broken a bone *touch wood*.
42. I've only ever had one boyfriend (the current one!)
43. I get obsessed with TV shows and if I've only just started watching it and I am behind on episodes I will not sleep until I have caught up, I nearly died in the Great How I Met Your Mother 8 Season Marathon of '13.
44. It's disgusting but I have an little obsession with popping spots, and if I see one on my face I will not stop unless the blighter has been annihilated! 
45. People who drive unnecessarily slow or fast annoy me, speed limits are a thing, people!
46. I sometimes get really bad travel sickness that can last for hours even when I'm no longer in a vehicle.
47. I often get really grumpy when hungry!
48. One of the best things I've ever done was work in the field with a vet in South Africa!
49. Another amazing thing I did was work in Uganda for a month, living out of a backpack in a tent, helping to build a school and then trekking through the largest mountain range in Africa!
50. Lastly I really appreciate that you've taken the time to read this post and visit my blog, Thank you!

Well that's all folks! It's so wordy, I hope I didn't bore you too much. This was actually a lot more difficult than I was expecting, thinking of random facts off the top of your head is not as easy as you'd think!

Keep smiling!
Birds in Blossom x

6 comments:

  1. I've never had a broken bone eithr! love you blog!

    -Alexandria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and we must be lucky! Thank you for commenting!

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete
  2. You are so cute! I love your blog, your picture are great!
    I've nominated you for the LIebster Award!
    http://emsbeauty17.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html
    Check out my blog for more info!
    Love Ems xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll check it out now!

      Birds in Blossom x

      Delete
  3. Thank you! I've followed you as well, I love your style!

    Birds in Blossom x

    ReplyDelete
  4. "15. I am ridiculously shy when first meeting someone and have been told I come off as really cold for the first few meetings!
    16. But after that I really open up and often you can't shut me up!" This is me, all over - hahaha!
    As for popping spots! Even if they end up redder and bloodier then when I first started at it, I'd call it a success! :P
    I love playing GTA! and Roller Coaster Tycoon and Sims and Sim City - But my bf wouldn't allow me to buy Skyrim! Annoying!
    Love the blog!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete